The Capability Development Committee is the educational and training arm of the PSIA.
- To support improved Recruitment, Retooling and Retention within the software sector by developing and implementing human resource development programs;
- To support the development of SW dev companies’ capabilities in various areas of operations – strategy, marketing, financial, product development, service delivery, etc.
- To serve as a link between industry and academe, so as to help ensure a more qualified pool of IT/Computer Science graduates.
- Enablement Seminars (ES)
- Expanded Learning on IT Services (ELITES) Training
- Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP)
- Skills Standards for IT Professionals (ITSS)